What is Direct Care Dermatology?
The direct care dermatology model offers our patients personalized dermatologic care, transparent pricing, longer and more relaxed visits, and most patients pay less for their dermatologic care compared to the traditional healthcare model.
What Sets Us Apart?
At Galt Dermatology you are seen by a board-certified physician, not by a nurse practitioner or a physician assistant. In our practice, you will always interact, be cared for, and be advised by a physician specifically trained in the field dermatology with over 10,000 hours of residency training.
Is Your Doctor Board Certified?
Many "dermatologists" are neither physicians nor are they board certified.
Lookup who is providing your care. You deserve to be cared for by a true skin expert - a board certified dermatologist.
Benefits of Direct Care Dermatology
- Longer, relaxed, and more comprehensive visits
- Same day or same week appointments.
- Medical, Surgical, Pediatric, and Cosmetic Dermatology Services
- Eliminate the middlemen interfering with your care
- Seen by a board-certified dermatology physician on every visit
- Additional choice for those with no insurance or high deductibles
- Price transparency
- There are no unknown or hidden costs.
- Our fees are listed online so you know what you owe before your visit.
- No surprise bills in the mail